from $1,045.00 /tag
The ShearWeigh Indicator- Quick, Accurate and Rugged
The competitively priced ShearWeigh weigh head comprises an extensive range of features and specifications including:
• Robust design, capable of withstanding the rigours of a working farm and extreme weather conditions.
• Suitable for weighing cattle or sheep
• Simple interface – easy to set up and use.
• Only two buttons to consider – Power and Zero.
• All settings configured simply by the ShearWeigh mobile app.
• Fast and accurate reading.
• Easy to read display screen (bright screen) – ideal when working in failing light or dark buildings.
• Light weight.
• Ergonomic design.
• Supplied with bracket – easily adjusted to tilt (+15° to -15°) and rotate (180°).
• Long battery life: 12 hours
• Size: W x H x D 211.1mm x 187.7mm x 64.1mm
• Weight: 0.9kg
• IP67 rated
The versatile system was designed by people who understand the day-to-day requirements of busy livestock farmers. So whether you simply want to weigh your livestock or measure your animals’ daily liveweight gains (DLWG) to ensure you are on target with your stock’s performance, compare the weight and growth of stock against feed costs, know your best and worst performing animals or simply ensure health treatments are correctly applied according to the animal’s weight, then the ShearWeigh weigh head and app are the tools for you.
The new Shearwell ShearWeigh weigh head is made here in the UK and built for years of reliable service in the harshest of farm environments. Designed by the Shearwell technical team, with input from the farm team, the ShearWeigh ensures that busy livestock farmers can set up easily and quickly. With a 12 hour battery life, the ShearWeigh can go pretty much anywhere, without any reliance on mains electric or a generator.
The rugged ShearWeigh weigh head is mounted on a fully adjustable bracket, so the readout weights are clearly visible from any angle. Weighing an animal is fast and accurate. The ShearWeigh will beep to confirm a weight was read so the animal can be drafted or released.
The ShearWeigh has been trialled on a range of farms and always demonstrated accuracy, speed of read, reliability and excellent value for money.